January 30, 2017
Take a look at these huge condensers that have been installed! These condensers will refrigerate the expansion of our cooler and freezer. Here's a fun fact for you: The temperature of the freezer will be 10 degrees below zero. Brrrrrrrr
Stop by and see the Sofo crew! We'll be at the Mid-America Restaurant Expo in booths 617-621. This marks 25 years for us at this annual show in Columbus, Ohio.
New changes are coming to our online ordering system September 1, 2015. Powernet will now be called SORT: Sofo Online Reporting Tool.
In November Sofo Foods expanded its corporate offices into a new building at 4444 Bennett Road Toledo, Ohio. The new location adds new accounting and executive offices. The site is formerly the Cooper Smith advertising building.
At Sofo Foods we strive to bring our customers the best products, quality service and value added benefits. A big part of providing you with value added benefits is helping you to grow your business. If you need tips on how to grow your business, Burke Corp. has an AWESOME blog for you to check out. Here are just 10 reasons why you need to read this blog now:
- Industry Trends - what is hot in our industry now
- Menu Ideas - countless ideas for creating new menu ideas from items you already purchase
- Recipes - get creative recipes with step by step instructions
- Social Media - how to utilize social media
- Food Safety - what you need to know to keep your customers and your business safe
- Marketing - help with marketing your business
- News - current events that impact your business
- Profits - how to maximize your profits
- Toppings Portion Control Guide - Burke's official guide of how much of each topping you really need to put on your pizzas
- Raising Prices - why you need to raise your prices
Page 1 of 3